Post 6: Time travel to the future

 Wow! Where would you go if you could travel to the future? That's what they asked me an hour ago. He was thinking and I can't think of anything quickly.

After thinking about it for a while, I chose to visit Paris, it is a place that I always think of, it is so beautiful and with such ancient tourist attractions that I would love to be able to visit it. I like it a lot for being the place of love and for other things too hahahaha, like the ones I mentioned.

I think that showing up there at 4 in the afternoon is an excellent time to walk around and learn about what has changed over time, also, I could see the sunset near the Eiffel tower hehe

I am definitely staying there, because I would love to live a different lifestyle and also, the work is well paid. However, I could not live very close to the center because the rent is very expensive hahaha

















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Favorite Country

Post 7: Claudio Donoso Zegers