Why did I choose my major?


When I was a child I did’t think about what I could work, I did’t have an interest in something specific, however, I liked the activities of the detectives and the wisdom of the scientists.

On the other hand, I only applied to a degree in forestry engineering. It was days of reflection connecting my tastes, interests and what I wanted for the future. But the memory of visits to places full of nature and my love for science helped me choose this way.

When I entered to the university, I felt a great wave of new experiences, being in constant academic challenge, as the level is very high. But if I had to describe it in two words, I would say that it is a beautiful and challenging experience.

In the future I would love to work around scientific development, but I would also like to take a lot of steps for other areas of forestry.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Favorite Country

Post 7: Claudio Donoso Zegers