I introduce me: I'm Matías González Villegas

 Hello everybody! My name is Matías, I'm writing this post from a desk in Castro, Chiloé ... For everyone a magical and very beautiful place, but after living here for several years, I just want to go to Santiago and enjoy everything what it has. I live with my mom, but currently I live the independent life of an adult ... And I will not lie to you, I thought it would be more fun, although it has some advantages hahaha. The rest of my family lives in other parts of Chile, I love them and sometimes I visit them.

I like to do various things, play video games, watch documentaries and series, improvise on the piano, all kinds of sports, but my great love is volleyball and my guilty pleasure is bread hahaha.

That's all for today, see you next time, have a nice weekend!

Comentarios

  1. Ohh, it must be beautiful chiloe, you're lucky enough to live there

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm sure most of Santiago would like to be there haha, I include myself!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Favorite Country

Post 7: Claudio Donoso Zegers