My Favorite Piece of Technology

 Every time I need to make a reminder, an alarm, watch a video, or search something in google, I use my phone. It is the piece of technology that I use the most and it's my favorite. This is because of the variety of applications that cover my necessities and practical that it is. I use how a complement in my daily life, for example, I use the stopwatch and timer to cook, music when I take a bath, the calendar to organize my week, pay my bills, play games, learn, etc. It being a complement it is a help, however, it is a double-edged because it can be a great distraction when doing homework, due to the multiple entertainment applications like Instagram or tik tok. I totally recommend it, but applying limits for that it's use doesn't negatively impact when doing the tasks hahaha.


Comentarios



  1. I agree with you about the distraction caused by phones, I need to put it aside when I'm doing college stuff because if I watch a reel or a tik tok I won't stop for long hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it is incredible as a device that you keep in your pocket, it can be as helpful and useful as a computer

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In these days you are nothing without you phone, is a very essential for so many daily things

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree that the cell phone is a great distraction :((((

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree that it is a great distraction, but without my cell phone and my alarms for all my chores I am nothing jaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Favorite Country

Post 7: Claudio Donoso Zegers