Post 3: Food I really like

 I love cookies, cakes, and all that sweet things. But my recent love is the leaf litter cake with banana, it is made of leaf litter, caramel sauce, chocolate, banana and some other filling. They gave it to me on my last birthday to get out of the traditional, the typical biscuit and cream cake. I love it because of the texture and the fresh it is when tasting it, because of its ingredients it seems very harmful to health, but in reality I feel that it is very balanced, the proportion of its ingredients is precise, the chocolate and the caramel sauce are not in large quantities so the combination doesn't feel cloying. I think it is a cake that anyone should taste, as it is a delight. But in a prudent amount, since like any excess it can be dangerous to your health.

On the other hand, homemade cookies are my favorites, those made with honey, oatmeal or simply with flour and egg. My aunt makes many when I go to visit her and she gives me to take away, but I always eat them during the trip hahaha.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Favorite Country

Post 7: Claudio Donoso Zegers