Post 8: Geology

 At university one of the subjects that I liked the most was geology, I have always liked to know the structure of the Earth and its processes. Each class learned different topics and enjoyed it because it allowed me to understand the reason for the morphology of different places, which I always wonder when I see a landscape.

I learned to identify minerals and their properties, types of rocks, know how landscapes are formed ... Erosion was a very present topic in that semester for me hahaha. The above topics were broadly named, but I also studied volcanism, glaciation, and mass removal. When I was in front of this subject before studying it, I saw it as a great opportunity to learn something that always caught my attention, so I always had high expectations and I must say that they were met, however, I hope I can apply what I learned in person and do the practices to fully enjoy it.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Favorite Country

Post 7: Claudio Donoso Zegers