Post 5: My future job

 I would like a job where I could be in nature and the city, therefore it would be a desk job and outdoors, such as forestry engineering, a career that I am pursuing <3

A very important reason why I chose this career is because of the versatility of the type of work, sometimes in the office and sometimes in a forest. I also chose this career because it combines many different subjects that are combined with each other as I advance in the university career.

I would love to travel a lot for a while, but in the future, but in the future I would like to have a stable home.

The salary would be ideal for me to be able to live comfortably and enjoy the pleasures of life with my close loved ones.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Favorite Country

Post 7: Claudio Donoso Zegers