Post 4: Volleyball

  Volleyball is one of the most fun sport for me, it is played in teams and has defined positions in which all the players rotate. I started playing it from the second half, together with my classmates, it was a lot of fun because we encouraged the entire high school by having about forty students sign up, at the beginning there were 10 hahaha

It is a sport that makes me feel a lot of adrenaline, I had a great time playing, talking and creating strategies to win the game. Motivating my colleagues was very cool because it generated a very pleasant and fun atmosphere.

During the pandemic it was the sport that took me out of a sedentary lifestyle, I played at least 2 times a week with some friends, for 3 hours in a row and sometimes much more. There I met other players and we became good companions, we went out to share when the games ended and we went to eat whatever, since after 3 hours playing we were very hungry hahaha.

I look forward to being part of a team and playing many championships in the future.


Tokyo 2020: cómo ver Brasil vs. Argentina por el bronce del vóleibol varonil  | Digital Trends Español

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Favorite Country

Post 7: Claudio Donoso Zegers