Post 2: The best holidays ever

 A few 6 years ago I traveled to Comodoro Rivadavia, in Argentina with my mother, his uncle and his family for approximately 2 weeks. We traveled in a ¨Cangu¨ as the uncle called him, from Puerto Montt. We made stops to rest and get to know cities and towns, some historical places and tourist attractions that the truth is that I no longer remember very well, since for me the important thing was to know Comodoro hahaha. But despite this somewhat empty objective, what was really wonderful was meeting a lot of Argentine family, aunts, uncles, cousins. With the latter I had fun all my stay, talking nonsense and playing. I feel that it was the best thing to know a new country for me and a distant family.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 1: Favorite Country

Post 7: Claudio Donoso Zegers